AlaskaListens Survey Sweepstakes
- Enter to win two round trip tickets to anywhere Alaska flies
- You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States
- Limit one prize per household
In order to enter the promotion please visit www.alaskalistens.com and follow the on-screen instructions.
You will need to provide the flight number or confirmation code in order to take the Alaska Listens customer survey.
AlaskaListens.com Promotional Notes
- Winner(s) will be notified by email within 10 days of each drawing
- The survey confirmation code will be 6 letters in length
- If you do not have the confirmation code please provide the flight number in order to take the Alaska Listens survey
- The round trip tickets cannot be traded in for cash
- Employees of Alaska Airlines are not allowed to enter
- Odds of winning the round trip tickets are APPROXIMATELY 1 IN 45,000
- Blackout dates do apply to the prize
If the winner does not respond fifteen (15) days after notification or if the winner fails to claim the prize, Sponsor will select a backup winner in accordance with the above.
The Alaska Airlines Customer Experience Survey will take about 5 minutes to complete.
AlaskaListens.com Winners List?
You can obtain a list of winners by writing to “Customer Feedback Sweepstakes” at P.O. Box 68900, Seattle, WA 98168″.
Please include proper postage and a return address.
AlaskaListens Email & Customer Service
- Mail: Alaska Airlines Customer Care P.O. Box 68900 – SEAGT Seattle, WA 98168-0900
- Phone: 1-800-252-7522 (1-800-ALASKAAIR)
- Accessible services can be arranged by calling 1-800-503-0101
- Email: Not Found
If you need to file a formal complaint against Alaska Airlines please visit alaskaair.com/feedback/general-comments.
Any questions in regards to the AA credit card can be directed to the Alaska Airlines credit card customer service center at 1-800-654-5669.
Please note Alaska Airlines reserves the right to modify or terminate the Alaska Listens customer experience sweepstakes at any time for any reason.