Customers who take a short survey in regards to their CVS visit will be rewarded with a promotional coupon.
You will have to provide the 17 digit survey code.
This code can be found on the CVS receipt.
- Save the CVS receipt (or remember the 17 digit survey code)
- All feedback will be kept confidential
- The CVS Survey Coupon cannot be combined with any other promotional offers (CVS survey 2019)
- Provide feedback as soon as you can after the visit (babies nap time would be ideal)
- Internet connection is required as the CVS Health Survey cannot be taken via phone
CVS Customer Service
- Customer service: 1-800-746-7287
- Technical support: 1-888-607-4287
- CVS Health Survey Medallia Address: 1 CVS Dr, Woonsocket, RI 02895
- CVS Corporate Office Phone: 401-765-1500
Yes, the survey can be taken via any mobile device.
You will still need the CVS health survey 17 digit survey code when providing feedback via mobile.
CVS Customer Complaint?
If you’re looking to file a complaint please visit www.cvs.com/help/email-customer-relations and provided all the juicy details.
Customers can also dial 1-800-SHOP-CVS (1-800-746-7287) Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 7:00 PM ET to file a complaint via phone.
CVS Pharmacy Coupons
- Check the CVS Weekly Ad
- Sign up for the Extra Care program to receive promotional material by email
- Visit thekrazycouponlady.com/coupons-for/cvs
Lets Wrap This Up!
All CVS Customer Feedback will be kept confidential and never sold to a third party.
The feedback will be used to increase customer service at the CVS location in question.
Please use the CVS Near Me tool to locate a CVS in your area.
CVS Survey 2019 Website
CVS Pharmacy Corporate Office
The corporate office can be found at CVS Health One CVS Drive Woonsocket, Rhode Island 02895.
Any questions via phone for the CVS corporate office can be directed to 1-800-SHOP-CVS / 1-800-746-7287 between the hours of 8:30 AM – 7:00 PM ET Monday to Friday (closed on weekends).