Customers who take a short survey in regards to their CVS visit will be rewarded with a promotional coupon.
You will have to provide the 17 digit survey code.
This code can be found on the CVS receipt.
- Save the CVS receipt (or remember the 17 digit survey code)
- All feedback will be kept confidential
- The CVS Survey Coupon cannot be combined with any other promotional offers
- Provide feedback as soon as you can after the visit (babies nap time would be ideal)
- Internet connection is required as the CVS Health Survey cannot be taken via phone
CVS Customer Service
- Customer service: 1-800-746-7287
- Technical support: 1-888-607-4287
- CVS Health Survey Medallia Address: 1 CVS Dr, Woonsocket, RI 02895
- CVS Corporate Office Phone: 401-765-1500
Yes, the survey can be taken via any mobile device.
CVS Customer Complaint?
If you’re looking to file a complaint please visit www.cvs.com/help/email-customer-relations and provided all the juicy details.
Customers can also dial 1-800-SHOP-CVS (1-800-746-7287) Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 7:00 PM ET to file a complaint via phone.
CVS Pharmacy Coupons
- Check the CVS Weekly Ad
- Sign up for the Extra Care program to receive promotional material by email
- Visit thekrazycouponlady.com/coupons-for/cvs
Lets Wrap This Up!
All CVS Customer Feedback will be kept confidential and never sold to a third party.
The feedback will be used to increase customer service at the CVS location in question.
Please use the CVS Near Me tool to locate a CVS in your area.