MyDicksSportingGoods Score Card
If your a parent to a child who participates in sports there is an excellent chance you have visited a DICK’S Sporting Goods location.
Not only do they have a huge selection of sporting equipment but the prices are reasonable as well.
Trending: Mike Trout and Baseball Bats and Rookie Cards
At the time of check out, you may have been offered the MyDicksSportingGoods Credit Card.
But is this card worth it or is it just another run of the mill retail credit card?
Let’s check out some online reviews…
MyDicksSportingGoods Credit Card Reviews
- CreditKarma: Dicks Sporting Goods Credit Card Reviews 1 out of 5 based on 3 votes (please note the small sample size)
- Consumer Affairs: Rating: 3.5 out of 5 based on 376 votes (note the larger sample size)
- CardCruncher.com: “The Dick’s Credit Card is a good choice if you shop at Dick’s regularly. While the card’s rewards are somewhat limited, you can still make out quite a bit if you spend a lot at Dick’s.“
Related Content: One of the Best Travel Credit Cards (American Express Delta Gold SkyMiles)
DICKS Credit Card Highlights and Lowlights
- $0 annual fee
- Earn 3 points per dollar on your first purchase (initial sign up bonus)
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent at Dick’s, Golf Galaxy, and Field & Stream stores
- Earn 1 point per $3 spent elsewhere
- Earn $10 in rewards for every 300 points earned
- 3% for foreign transactions
- Up to $38 for late payments
MyDicksSportingGoods ScoreCard Customer Service
Any questions about the card can be directed to the ScoreCard customer service hotline at 1-800-440-4002.
For questions in regards to a DICKS purchase please dial 1-877-846-9997.
MyDicksSportingGoods.com Bottom Line?
We tend to agree with CardCruncher.com.
The DICKS credit card is only worthwhile for consumers who shop and spend a lot of money at DICKS.
Cardholders can also get 12 MONTHS SPECIAL FINANCING on in-store purchases of $399 or more (after discounts) through 11/1/2019.
Looking for a great credit card? Check out CreditLiftOff.com Best Credit Cards of 2019: Our Top Picks for Every Category (The Definitive Guide).